7.04.2007

tony chachere's creole seasoning

I first heard of this fiesty seasoning mix a few months ago when I became briefly obsessed with Raising Canes -- specifically, their sauce.

After searching the web for the recipe, I read that Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning was the source of the kick. I have no idea whether this is true or not, so I did the only thing I could do. I ordered some from their web site, thinking I'd try it out on my own.

Of course, I'm since off Raising Cane's, and never did attempt to make the sauce. But I'm obsessed with this seasoning, and use it on nearly everything I eat.

My favorite is to add it to potato and egg dishes.

If you haven't try it, you must. If you have tried it, add your rating and share you're thoughts below!

My Rating:


Average Reader Rating:
(select your rating by scrolling
over & clicking image below)

0 Comments: